Grab My Complete Strength Program Workouts and Videos!
You can stream the online videos over the internet, watch them on your iPhone, iPad or other mobile device, or save them to your computer (Mac or PC) to watch any time.
The videos are yours to experiment with! Use these workouts as you prepare for the season, share with a rookie assistant to help get them up to speed on strength and conditioning, or have your players watch a quick drill demo before giving it a try themselves (a great tip for the visual learners on your team!)
$59.95 $49.95 $37
Here's a Quick Summary of the 12 Week Volleyball Strength and Conditioning Program:
(Part 1 of 5) Introduction
- Phase 1: Weeks 1, 2, and 3. The focus is on mobility, stability, and balance. This is the preparation work.
- Phase 2: Weeks 4, 5, and 6. The focus is on elasticity, strength, and work capacity (volume).
- Phase 3: Weeks 7, 8, and 9. The focus is on speed, power, strength, and the quality of training.
- Phase 4: Weeks 10, 11, and 12. The focus is on speed, power, strength, and the quality of training.
(Part 2 of 5) Warm Up
- Dynamic flexibility and strength training, priming the nervous system, preparing the body for the intense workout
- Warm up to prepare the body for fast, explosive movements
(Part 3 of 5) Bodyweight Resistance Training
- 40+ drills I use to develop core strength and power using only your body weight as resistance
- Improve posture, relieve lower back stress, and performance
(Part 4 of 5) Strength - Upper/Lower Body and Core
- Get stronger through functional training
- Reduce injuries through progressively higher demanding exercises
(Part 5 of 5) Explosiveness
- Plyometric training results in "physical qualities of speed" + "the physical qualities of strength"
- Develop the total body explosive strength
- Master jumping drills while learning multi-directional agility drills and fast feet drills
Bonus #1 - Court Conditioning Workout ($27 Value)
- Low-impact plyometric workout
- 20 to 30 minutes (depending on the level) and can be done before or after volleyball practice
Bonus #2 - Bodyweight Workout ($29.95 Value)
- Bodyweight workout you can do at home
- No equipment necessary!
Bonus #3 - Medicine Ball Workout ($29.95 Value)
- Use a medicine ball to improve upper body strength and explosiveness
- Increase power by just training a few minutes a day
Bonus #4 - Band Workout ($29.95 Value)
- Strengthen your body by taking your muscles through greater ranges of motion
- Strengthen critical areas such as the hips, shoulders, and core
- Use this workout to teach your joints to move safely and more efficiently
Bonus #5 - Balance Ball Workout ($29.95 Value)
- Improve core strength
- Develop the important stabilizer muscles to help protect the shoulders
Bonus #6 - Dumbbell Workout ($29.95 Value)
- Key functional training exercises for volleyball
- For this workout, all you need is a pair of dumbbells
Bonus #7 - Foam Roll Workout ($29.95 Value)
- Regenerate muscle tissue, create the highest quality tissue possible
- Relax nerves, loosen up muscles, and recover faster from your intense workouts
Getting my 93 minutes of strength program videos with ALL 7 bonus workouts is your chance to give your team a HUGE edge over your competition.
30% Discount - Get My Volleyball Strength Program Today!
As soon as your order is securely processed, you'll be directed to our members area, where you can get instant access to all the material.
Instant access to 93 minutes of instructional video... 180+ drills!
Conveniently watch videos whenever you want... right over your computer screen, smartphone, or tablet!